Saturday, August 17, 2013

TangerineLAnd Coming to You Soon

Less than 2 months and my incredibly talented older brother begins filming a movie that he has written, will be directing and starring in.

His talent overwhelms me. From the beginning, when he was just acting in small plays in junior high school I felt this abundance of pride for my brother, as if I had anything to do with his ability to portray any character, and any emotion. And let's be clear, I had nothing to do with it. Kellen has what you would call- raw talent, a true gift. One we are all blessed to experience along side him. He has been in many plays, and small films. You may or may not have seen him play Max in a live action youtube film that received over a million hits (if not you can WATCH HERE)

I cannot wait for this film to develop further. I will be updating everyone as best I can as it unfolds and when the time comes for the premiere I hope you all can support him and everyone involved. So stay tuned.

For now you can view this teaser trailer below



For more updates visit their facebook page HERE

No comments: