Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Play Dough. Play Duh.

I don't know why this is my first time making homemade play dough, but it was as easy as 1, 2, 3. Even a 2 year old could do it, and she did.











 Clearly E was stoked to help out and even happier to get to play with it afterwards. Everything about this recipe is perfect. The color that turned out was also exactly what I wanted. Rivers birthday party is this weekend and I will for sure be making this for party favors. One batch can go a long way. Hours of fun. Why not?

You will need:
1 cup flour
1 cup water
1/4 cup salt
2 tsp. cream of tartar
1 Tbls. vegetable oil
Food Coloring of your choice ( I used 4 drops of blue, 5 drops of green)
Dump all ingredients in a pot and stir constantly on medium heat. Once ball forms, put on counter and knead when cool. Enjoy!

I cannot take credit for this recipe, I found it HERE



No comments: