Saturday, May 21, 2011

Until next time...

Dad and daughter say "see you later."


It was a rough day yesterday saying goodbye to David. He made his way to Vegas, which is to be our home indefinitely. I will be living with my parents until our baby boy is born (approximately 5 weeks), and then I will head to Vegas to be with my husband.


Emery doesn't know what is going on, but she is no dummy. She knows where she is sleeping is different. She knows being at Grandma and Grandpa's this long isn't normal. She knows going this long with out seeing her daddy is wrong. She keeps saying "daddy go bye-bye" and it breaks my heart. She talks to him on the phone and looks at pictures of him, but it's not enough. She needs his hugs and kisses. She needs him to wrestle with her and I need him. I need him to change the stinky diapers that I can't handle and snap me out of my emotionally crazed pregnancy moments.


Most importantly, I lost my back massager. David, you can come back now.


It hasn't even been two days, I'll shut up now.

1 comment:

Cagney and Laci said...

This is emotional time on many levels and adding pregnancy hormones and single parenting to the mix and things are just bad/sad/bad. Make the most of each day and let out a good cry if you need to.
Try to remember this is only for a short time even though it doesn't feel that way at the moment.
Love ya and am here for ya if you wanna talk!