Thursday, January 7, 2010

We are blessed

I guess we know who she looks like!

We had Emery's baby blessing in my parents ward because my brother Justin gave his farewell talk that day as well and I wanted him to be a part of it. He got called to Roseville, California. We love you Justin. You're going to be a great missionary.

My mom made her dress and it is absolutely gorgeous. My Grandma Cole made her blanket and we love it! Thanks ladies (the two people who dont have blogs)!

Proud Parents. David gave the most amazing blessing I've ever heard. Her daddy sure loves her and wanted to make sure she has all the blessings in the world. She is going to be amazing....

For the first time it looks like my family is bigger than David's. Hardly the case. But I am so happy all of my siblings could be there!

Some of David's wonderful family. Thank you to everyone who came. It means a lot.

And lastly, just a cute picture of the little gal.

Being a parent is the best!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was so fun to spend time with you here in Utah! She is such a sweet little cutie pie! Hope everything is going well and the colic is getting under control.
Love ya, Aunt Sheree

AUBREEZE said...

love that justin garner