Friday, November 14, 2008

tagged...

I HAVE BEEN TAGGED! thank you Julianne ha okay i guess its 2 tag...

Two names you go by: 1) Kasey (creative i know) 2) Bitter Buffalo

Two things you are wearing right now: 1) David's tshirt (mine just fit too tight these days :( diet time) and 2) sweat pants...man I've really let myself go.

Two things you want right now: 1) my long hair back 2) a blanket

Two things you did last night: 1) watched The Office 2) did tons of laundry-thanks mom

Two things you ate today: 1) the flavored popcorn in a can, ya know, the cheese, butter and caramel kind 2) In N Out

Two favorite drinks: 1) chocolate milk 2) milk with chocolate

all right...i tag, shannyn, mckenna, and sheri

1 comment:

sheri rog said...

YOU B*#@!! why'd you have to tag me??? don't you know i'm already worried about our d#@* party on sat. and not doing a thing about it, yet! Ü

i'll get on that tag, i promise!