Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Mr & Mrs Gentry

Love Scott and Jeanie

I don't know who loves the iPhone more, Scott or Emery. Although I am pretty sure Scott wouldn't throw a huge tantrum if the phone was taken out of his hands like Emery does (or would he).


          Jeanie sure does love to snuggle with the grandchildren.

I just wanted to take a minute and let Scott and Jeanie know how much not only I, but Dave and the kids as well, love and appreciate you both so much. You have excelled in the grandparent department. Emery and Rivers just adore you. You can see it in their faces. Even my 6 month old baby knows and recognizes who is near and he enjoys being snuggled by you two. Thank you for being outstanding in laws. I am very lucky to have such strong, talented, sweet, tender and beautiful in laws to look up to as well as turn to. Thank you for always supporting Dave and I in what we choose to do with our lives. We appreciate the good feelings and prayers we always feel being sent our way. Thank you for being such an outstanding example to my wonderful husband. He was raised in an incredible home around the most wonderful people and I am truly thankful for the man he turned out to be, and I know you two had quite a bit to do with that. Thank you Scott for being a worthy Patriarch and Jeanie for being the foundation of your home. So much of what Dave believes in and lives by is from your example and teachings. I love you.

1 comment:

Brad and Julianne Heaps said...

Kasey -- this is so sweet! Thank you for posting pictures too. Love your cute family!