Wednesday, July 27, 2011

College Graduate

It is safe to say that I feel like a horrible wife for just now getting to this post, but in my defense, things have been a little crazy.
David graduated Magna Cum Laude with a Bachelors of Science in Engineering at Arizona State University at the Polytechnic Campus back in May of this year. It took him 4 years + 1 semester. Going to school full time, working 2 or more jobs at a time, having a wife and daughter and a child on the way sure made it a little more than difficult to accomplish, but David did it with flying colors.
He is the most intelligent and most dedicated person I know. I PRAY our kids get his work ethic and love for education.
All of his hard work, late nights (most of the time all-nighters) and time away from his family definitely paid off in the end.
David is now a Project Sales Engineer for Mechanical Products Nevada Inc and he loves his job so much. I am proud of you my little mechanical engineer
(even if what you do is WAY over my head)!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

great job dave!!!

Ashlee and Rico said...

Love the pics of your cute kids! Love emerys shirt and love the blanket and colors! You have such great taste! :) Im so sad we are moving (I think I told you that?) right when you moved in our ward and neighborhood! We will just be across town so I will definitely be in the area A LOT!