Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Burk Family Reunion (no one reads this anymore)

We had a great 5 day vacation up in the white mountains. Very needed. It had been about 6 months since we had been up there. Which is the longest amount of time David has ever been away from home besides his mission. We did all the traditional things we do with my family when we go up there. Eat, Fish, Go shooting, Eat, Play games, Eat, Sit outside and Relax, Go to the Lollipop Shoppe, Eat, oh ya and eat. My grandparents insist on there being at least 4 to 5 meals a day starting as early as 6 am. I think I gain at least 5lbs every time we go up there. But I will say those are 5 very happy and satisfied pounds! The family reunion was kind of a bust do to the lack of planning on certain people's part, but we still had fun. Bocce ball and ladder ball are always a hit. We miss the cooler weather and family, but we will make it up there again soon. Promise.

1 comment:

hknight said...

That looks like a BLAST! I love all the pictures!