Thursday, June 3, 2010

Ashley (Jensen) Tenney

You don't get any prettier than this girl.

Ashley never reads my blogs, or anyone's for that matter but I just wanted to let everyone know...that I adore this girl very much. Ash has been my best friend for 10 years. I can hardly believe how fast the time has flown. We have had our many ups and downs, but we always come through for one another. I am sorry for all of my short comings as her friend. I know there are so many things I could have done better, or even differently, but I just wanted her to know that I am so grateful for her. She will always be THAT friend. The one I can turn to and talk to about anything and everything and she never judges me. You are amazing Ashley and I am so happy for you in how you are loving every bit of your life, I love you forever best friend....now have a baby already so Emery can have a best friend forever :-)

*Photo taken by their good friend Brian Clay

No comments: