Wednesday, May 5, 2010

She had a birthday, shout HOORAY!

Strawberries + Sour Cream & Brown Sugar = DELICIOUS!

Brigette's tasty Crab Salad and Baguettes.


















My first attempt at made-from-scratch Dark Chocolate Cake.


My mom had her birthday back in April and we all got together to celebrate at my aunt and uncle's house. Unfortunately her lovely husband was out of town on business and couldn't be there to celebrate it with her, we tried to make it a nice time with good company and delicious food. We all pitched in and got her tickets to see one of her all time favorite artists, Michael Buble'. She absolutely loved it and secretly (but not so secretly) I was really hoping she would choose me to go with her, that or Enrique would get sick or something .
We love you mom! Hope your year is a great one!

No comments: